Information about the Language Commission
Information about the Language Commission Temporary address for complaints on violations of the Law on the Use of Languages
On 4th April 2012 the Government Regulation Nr. 07/2012 on the Office of the Language Commissioner entered into force. As a result:
- The Language Commission has ceased to operate.
- It shall be replaced by a new Officer of the Language Commissioner, whose mandate is regulated in the Regulation Nr. 07/2012
Where to address complaints regarding the implementation of the Law on the Use of Language while the Office of the Language Commissioner is being established
If you have any complaints regarding the alleged violation of your language rights under the Law on the Use of Languages (http://www.assembly-kosova.org/common/docs/ligjet/2006_02-L37_sr.pdf), please address them in writing to -
- Archive Service of the Prime Minister Office: Government Building Street: Mother Teresa n.n.1st floor, Office no. 108
- Keep a copy of your complaint
- The Prime Ministers Office for Community Affairs will register and store your complaint.
- The Office of the Language Commissioner, once established, will then review and process your complaint, in accordance with Government Regulation Nr. 07/2012.
Thank you very much for your understanding